In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex national origin, age, marital status or non-job related disability.
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-683-0142.
Applications will be kept on file for 60 days.
Recruiting hours are 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday.
* These fields are required
Please list all motor vehicle collisions in which you were involved (both commercial and private vehicle) during the past three years prior to the application date. IF NONE, ENTER "NONE" IN DESCRIPTION.
Please list all traffic convictions and/or forfeitures (both commercial and private vehicle) for the past three years (other than parking). If none, enter "none" in description.
- I hereby certify that this application was completed by me, and that all entries on it are tur and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I authorize the carrier to make such inquiries and investigations of my personal, employment, driving, financial or medical history and other related matters as may become necessary in arriving at an employment decision. (Generally, inquiries regarding medical history will be made only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended). I hereby release employers, schools, health care providers and other persons from all liability in responding to inquiries and releasing information in connection with my application.
- In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the carrier as well as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. I also agree and understand that if I am selected to drive for the carrier that I will be on a probationary period during which time I may be discharged without recourse.
- If all the above information is true and correct, click "agree" below.